Welcome to Qualtrics® Research Suite
Qualtrics® is a user-friendly, feature-rich, cloud-based survey tool that allows users to build, distribute, and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time, and export data in multiple formats. Qualtrics® is widely used by research universities, government agencies, and private companies.
Presented by Tim Triplett, Dave D’Orio, and Greta Kauffman
- Over 100 question types within the following categories: multiple choice, matrix tables, text entry, text/graphic, constant sum, rank order, side-by-side, drill down, timing, and meta information;
- Library of existing surveys, questions, graphics, and messages that users can add to or draw from;
- Advanced customization of questions such as randomization, skip/display logic, forced response, etc.;
- Ability to upload contacts into Qualtrics® to easily personalize and distribute surveys;
- Multiple distribution options including: Qualtrics Mailer®, a customizable survey URL, and social media sharing;
- Ability to monitor survey progress and send reminder and thank-you messages all from one place;
- Downloadable response data in various formats: Excel, SPSS, XML, and HTML;
- Ability to easily create reports, graphs, charts, and statistical results of response data.
Because it provides more powerful data collection tools, Qualtrics® is intended to replace Checkbox® as Urban's survey software solution. We plan to phase out Checkbox® usage over the summer of 2015, and we will work with you to develop a transition strategy for your data and for any active surveys. Please plan to use Qualtrics® for any upcoming surveys.
Click here to view archived information on Checkbox®